- Colorado Health Symposium
Registration is now open for
"The Healthiest State: Making Connections,"
July 29-31, 2015. [Learn More]
- Health Elevations
Colorado's weak on activity in schools — the new issue of Health Elevations shows how to pump up movement. [Read More]
- Health Policy and Advocacy in Colorado A new brief discusses Colorado’s current health policy and advocacy environment. [Learn More]
- What's New
In 2014, the Foundation announced refined goals and strategies and new funding and evaluation models within our three outcome areas of Healthy Living, Health Coverage and Health Care. Read more about how the changes are being implemented. [Learn more]
The Foundation’s board recently approved ten-year commitments that support collective impact initiatives focused on developing healthy schools and transforming the way health care is delivered and paid for in Colorado. [Learn more]
- Achieving Our Vision Webinar
Hear from Foundation staff about the recently announced changes in an informational webinar. [Watch]
- Applicant Information Webinar
Learn about new funding opportunities and how to apply for a grant or renewal. [Watch]
- Receive email notifications when new funding opportunities open.