Colorado Health Symposium
The Colorado Health Symposium, a national health conference, is a unique chance to interact with cross-sector experts and dedicated professionals who are leading the way in addressing inequalities. Access resources from the 2017 Symposium, Let's Talk About... Inequity, below.
View our 2017 Symposium YouTube playlist for the full morning plenary and keynote sessions.
Day One - Getting Inequity on the Table
- Alan Weil, Editor-in-Chief, Health Affairs
- Manuel Pastor, PhD Director, Program for Environmental and Regional Equity, University of Southern California
- Darrick Hamilton, PhD, The New School, PhD, Associate Professor of Economics and Urban Policy
- Jay Want, MD, Executive Director, Peterson Center on Healthcare and Former Chief Medical Officer, CIVHC
- Exchange Session: Inequity in your Community: How do you show up?
Day Two - Bringing Your Bias to the Table
- Kathleen Osta Regional Director, Midwest Region, National Equity Project; Hugh Vasquez Senior Associate, National Equity Project
- Susan Taylor Batten, President and CEO, Association of Black Foundation Executives (ABFE)
- Exchange Session: At the HeArt of Profound Conversations