The Colorado Health Symposium - Join us Online
The 2016 Colorado Health Symposium took place July 27-29, but you can still join us online!
Watch the Live Stream Archive
We live streamed the plenary and keynote sessions July 27-29. Share the live stream archive with your friends and colleagues. You can add your input using chat and view the social stream to link up with Twitter.
Join the conversation on Twitter
Follow us on Twitter @HealthSymposium for live tweets and pictures. You can tag your own Symposium-related tweets with the hashtag #16CHS to share your key takeaways. Search Twitter for #16CHS to keep up with a running list of all Symposium-related tweets.
View and share Symposium photos and videos on Instagram
Check out our Instagram feed by searching for COHealthFDN in your Instagram phone app and view photos and videos from attendees at the event. Also, search the #16CHS hashtag on Instagram for participant photos and videos.
Connect with us on Facebook
Stay updated on Symposium and Foundation happenings throughout the year by "liking" our official Facebook page.
Social Media Fellows
To share a diversity of voices online during the Colorado Health Symposium, the Foundation selects five professionals in health-related nonprofits or publications to participate in the Symposium as social media fellows. Follow the 2016 fellows and their organizations on Twitter.
- Maggie Gomez, director of community initiatives, Colorado Coalition for the Medically Underserved, @CCMUtweets
- Jenn Marnowski, communications director, Mental Health Colorado, @CO_MentalHealth, @jmarnews
- Zach Stone, communications & community engagement coordinator, Colorado Consumer Health Initiative, @COHealthAccess, @Lil_Deductible
- Andrea Swan, communications associate, Community Resource Center, @andreamswan
- Lisa Ellis Veraza, research specialist/curator, UTHSCSA Salud Today, @SaludToday, @lifeconlisa
For more information on the Social Media Fellowship program, contact Carrie Mahan Groce at email@example.com.