To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We make grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants.
Open Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities are open for the June 15, 2017 grant deadline. View the full funding calendar for more detail.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
Access to Care
- Change Capital [Invite only]
- Consumer Health Advocacy - Programs and Projects
- Consumer Health Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Health Insurance Literacy
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Primary Care Leadership
- Strengthening Primary Care
- Activating Places and Spaces Together
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Out-of-School Time Physical Activity
Healthy Children and Adolescents
- Creating Healthy Schools
- Outdoor Physical Activity for Kids Ages 10-14
- Physical Activity Infrastructure
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]
Prior Funding Opportunities and Grant Programs
These funding opportunities and grant programs are currently in progress and not open for applications.
- Advance Care Planning
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Special Projects Program
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Team-based Care