To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We makes grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants and our Special Projects Program.
Open Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities are open for the June 15, 2017 grant deadline. View the full funding calendar for more detail.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
- Activating Places and Spaces Together
- Change Capital [Invite only]
- Consumer Health Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Creating Healthy Schools
- Health Insurance Literacy
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Out-of-School Time Physical Activity
- Primary Care Leadership
- Strengthening Primary Care
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]
Prior Funding Opportunities
These funding opportunities are currently in progress and not open for applications.
- Advance Care Planning
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Consumer Health Advocacy
- Energizing Tween Scenes
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Physical Activity Infrastructure
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Team-based Care