To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We make grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants.
Open Funding Opportunities
PLEASE NOTE: Applications for funding opportunities are currently unavailable but will be coming soon.
Maintain Healthy Bodies
- Capital Infrastructure – Comprehensive Primary Care
- Capital Infrastructure – Intergenerational Physical Activity
- Change Capital [Invitation Only]
Nurture Healthy Minds
- Supporting Teen Healthy Minds and Resiliency (coming soon!)
Strengthen Community Health
Champion Health Equity
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
In Progress or Prior Funding Opportunities & Grant Programs
The cycle of funding for these programs have been completed and are not open for applications.
- Advance Care Planning
- Advancing Behavioral Health
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Consumer Health Advocacy - Programs and Projects
- Creating Healthy Schools
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Health Insurance Literacy
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Healthy Places: Designing an Active Colorado
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Out-of-School Time Physical Activity
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure Ages 5-10
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure for Ages 10-14
- Primary Care Leadership
- Rural Primary Care Workforce Solutions
- Special Projects Program
- Strengthening Primary Care
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- Team-based Care
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]