To ensure we have the greatest impact on health across our state, the Foundation funds impactful work – including promising programs, ideas, policy and advocacy – in and across our focus areas.
We make grants through traditional funding opportunities including rapid response grants.
Open Funding Opportunities
There are no funding opportunities open at this time. Funding opportunities will be open for our next grant deadline on June 15, 2018. Please contact your assigned program officer for questions and check back in May for updates.
To be considered for funding, applicants must meet specific criteria, so please read carefully and contact the program officer if you have questions.
In Progress or Prior Funding Opportunities & Grant Programs
The cycle of funding for these programs have been completed and are not open for applications.
- Activating Places and Spaces Together
- Advance Care Planning
- Advancing Behavioral Health
- Capital Infrastructure - Comprehensive Primary Care
- Capital Infrastructure - Intergenerational Physical Activity
- Change Capital [Invite only]
- Community Approach to Outreach and Enrollment
- Connecting Communities and Care
- Consumer Health Advocacy - Programs and Projects
- Consumer Health Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Creating Healthy Schools
- Empower Children and Families to Make Healthy Food Choices
- Enhance Health Engagement through Patient Portal Use
- Health Insurance Literacy
- Healthy K-12 School Meals through Scratch Cooking
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Leadership Development
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Long-Term Policy Initiatives
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Organizational Capacity Building
- Healthy Living Advocacy – Rapid Response
- Healthy Places: Designing an Active Colorado
- Healthy Schools – Local Planning and Implementation
- Long-term Services and Supports (LTSS) – Colorado Linkage Lab program [Invite only]
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure Ages 5-10
- Outdoor Physical Activity Infrastructure for Ages 10-14
- Out-of-School Time Physical Activity
- Primary Care Leadership
- Rural Primary Care Workforce Solutions
- Special Projects Program
- Strengthening Primary Care
- Strengthening the Safety Net: Capital Support
- Supporting Immigrant and Refugee Communities
- Team-based Care
- WIC Innovation [Invite only]