Our success depends on your success. You may find these resources helpful when preparing your application. Resources are suitable for all grantees, including first-time applicants:
- The Foundation Center offers FAQs, reference guides and information about writing grant proposals.
- Principles & Practices for Nonprofit Excellence in Colorado is a guidebook detailing nine principles and 120 practices to help Colorado nonprofits assess and strengthen their work.
- Proposal Writing Short Course is a tutorial from The Foundation Center.
- Our Vocabulary identifies words in the Foundation's vernacular as a resource for grantees and applicants.
- The Colorado Nonprofit Association is a statewide coalition that connects nonprofits of all sizes.
- Grantmakers for Effective Organizations offers strategies and practices that contribute to grantee success.
- Nonprofit Good Practice Guide includes information on evaluation and financial management.