We are proud to sponsor events that advance the health and well-being of Coloradans – and of all people.
- Symposium Unplugged: Disrupting Poverty
Join us to learn how poverty impacts the health of individuals, families and communities, along with innovative solutions to effectively combat all aspects of poverty. The event will feature interactive panels, personal experiences, networking opportunities and a keynote presentation by renowned author and community activist, Michael Patrick MacDonald. All attendees will receive a copy of MacDonald's bestselling memoir, All Souls: A Family Story from Southie. There will also be a book signing during the program. Registration for the event is complimentary and is required.
Date: Thursday, Feb. 28
Location: Otero Junior College, 1802 Colorado Ave, La Junta, CO 81050
Time: 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. (Breakfast and lunch will be provided)
Registration for this event is now CLOSED. Join the discussion online by commenting, registering for the livestream and using the hashtag #19CHSUnplugged.
- 2019 Colorado Health Symposium
Date: July 24 - 26
Location: Keystone Conference Center, Keystone, Colorado
Registration will open in mid-May.
- Symposium Unplugged: Behavioral Health and Colorado’s Classrooms
- 2018 Building Better Health
- 2018 Colorado Health Symposium
- Health Matters: Let's Talk About a Healthier Pueblo
- Health Matters: Let's Talk About a Healthier Morgan County
- Health Matters: Let's Talk About a Healthier Eagle County
- Health Matters: Let's Talk About a Healthier Alamosa County
- Symposium Unplugged: Poverty’s Impact on Colorado’s Health
- Colorado Blueprint to End Hunger Release
- Advocating for Impact Workshops
- Legal Advocacy and Strategic Litigation
- Nonprofit Organizations and Lobbying
- Executive Branch Advocacy and the Regulatory Process
- Engaging Candidates for Public Office
- Ballot Measure Campaigns
- #HealthiestCO Statewide Listening Tour