- Childhood Obesity Awareness
Governor Hickenlooper proclaimed September as National Childhood Obesity Awareness Month in Colorado. Learn how you can use this month to make a difference.
- Building Better Health: Enroll 2015
Join us Oct. 14-15 at Colorado’s
kick-off conference for the 2015 health coverage open enrollment period.
- Re: Built
Read the new Health Elevations: digging deep on the healthy places movement and mapping future roadblocks.
- What's New
Over the years, our structure, mission, name, and most recently in 2014 – the goals and strategies and how we fund and evaluate work within our three outcome areas – have changed to best serve Colorado’s health needs.
- The Foundation remains committed to its vision to make Colorado the healthiest state in the nation by investing in Healthy Living, Health Coverage and Health Care.
- Read about changes to how we work that will be implemented over the coming months. [Learn more]
- Achieving Our Vision Webinar
Hear from Foundation staff about the recently announced changes in an informational webinar. [Watch]
- Join our mailing list for updates on funding opportunities and events.