The Colorado Health Foundation has $2.6 billion in assets. In 2017, we awarded more than $80 million in grants and contributions to bring health in reach for all Coloradans.
The majority of our annual investment goes directly to grants and contributions to nonprofit organizations, government agencies and other groups that work to improve the health of Coloradans.
- Community Investment, 2013-2018
- 2017 Grants and Contributions by County
- 2017 Spending Payout Per Form 990 PF
- 2017 Financial Position and Change in Net Assets
- 2017 Form 990 PF-PIC and Guide Tool